A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Khan is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Batool Khan MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fatima B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Fatima Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatima Khan practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.