Learn more about Dr. Fatima Hadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Hadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatima Hadi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Mehjabeen Hadi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fatima M. Hadi practice?
- Dr. Fatima Hadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Hadi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dekalb, IL.
See Dekalb Psychiatrists.