A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Hadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Hadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadi
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatima Hadi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Mehjabeen Hadi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fatima M. Hadi practice?
- Dr. Fatima Hadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Hadi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dekalb, IL.
See Dekalb Psychiatrists and Dekalb Child Psychiatrists.