Dr. Fatima Hadi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Great doctor
Caring. She listens to your concerns. I feel improvement in my condition. I recommend her.

March 15th, 2016
5 star!
She is awesome! I now, after being in her care, feel like God had intended me to feel. She honestly is a miracle worker for me.

January 16th, 2016
After waiting an hour we finally saw her. She is very unsure of herself and takes offense quickly when we told her that we waited for a long time. Very unsure of herself.

March 2nd, 2015
Please save yourself. Just a pill doctor. For the right price she will prescribe anything you want.

January 31st, 2015
She is never on time. Be prepared to wait over an hour to see her. Never on time ever!!

November 26th, 2014
Highly recommended. Don't delay.Take your child to her ASAP.
*Pros - We took our 6 year old son to Dr. Hadi based on recommendation of School nurse. We found Dr and staff to be very helpful and accommodating. She understands that special needs children have special needs... We wanted to give low dose medicines to our son if needed. Her low does medicines were very effective and we saw changes in our son from second day. Also the response from his school teachers was very positive. We were very glad that we took our son to Dr. Hadi. Also my wife and I had a argument right in front of Doctor during the first visit. Dr. Hadi and her staff were very understanding and helpful. *Cons - I had some issues while scheduling the first appointment. It could have been because of bad network, bad phone or something else. The benefits of going to this doctor were so high, that I am not willing to cut any stars for this minor fixable issue. The Doctor and the Assistant doctor both had very good Accents.

July 1st, 2014
happy patient
very caring and easy to talk to. would refer to other people

January 15th, 2014
Ms
I have been taking my daughter to Dr Hadi for two years now. I am myself a healthcare professional whom has during my career been in contact with numerous Doctors and nurses of various specialities. I am incredible impressed with Dr Hadi's level of compassion, empathy and her diligency. Not only is she highly competent but she also explains everything in detail and in a language that is easily understood for a layman as well as a teenager. She has made my daughter, whom intially in all honesty was not particularly thrilled with the thought of seeing a psychiatrist, very relaxed as she has the ability to make the client feel at ease. Nor I or my daughters have ever felt rushed or hurried during our visits which at times have been a bit more lengthy that anticipated. I can warmly recommend Dr Hadi.

December 30th, 2013
Compassionate and well worth any slight wait!

October 11th, 2013
I really love Dr. Hadi. When I lost insurance for 2 years I didn't have a doctor.. and when I finally got insurance again I called and was able to make an appointment fairly quickly. Dr. Hadi takes her time and really listens. I always trust she has my best interest in mind and she goes out of her way to make sure my treatment is the best possible treatment for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone! It is true that her office manager/husband is difficult to understand on the phone.. But he is always pleasant and accommodating... Thank you for helping me get my life on track Dr. Hadi!!!!

August 15th, 2013
Good prospective not a good experience.
I struggle with understanding accents. She spent a lot of time with me but spoke very soft and was difficult to understand. The man/ her husband who filters her phone calls is horrible to deal with and left me playing phone tags with him for days. I was completely unable to reach her over a spam of 4-5 days but called several times and was told to call back at 7:30pm upwind calling at that time he'd bump it hour by hour. Left me so frustrated. Avoid this frustration!!

April 23rd, 2013
Excellent
Wow. I think Dr. Hadi is amazing! She is the only Dr that has listened to my concerns regarding my medications (I keep a journal) and she tweaked them as necessary until we found just the right dosage and the right ones. I am never rushed at appointments, she always is very understanding and helpful. Her husband always fits me in if I feel I need to be seen! I feel they bend over backwards for their patients.