A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Hakkak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Hakkak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakkak
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hakkak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakkak graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hakkak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
- Cooper HospitalU M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima H Hakkak DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fatima H. Hakkak practice?
- Dr. Fatima Hakkak has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Hakkak practices Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Cardiologists.