A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Hakkak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Hakkak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakkak
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakkak graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hakkak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
- Cooper HospitalU M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima H Hakkak DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fatima H. Hakkak practice?
- Dr. Fatima Hakkak has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Hakkak practices Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Cardiologists.