Dr. Fatima Jafri MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Great Doctor!
Very friendly, thorough and smart.

April 16th, 2017
Best Dr. ever.
Dr Jafri has a wonderful bedside manner. She has a way of making you feel cared about. She doesn't treat you like you are just another patient. She has a vast amount of knowledge and experience. I would definitely recommend her. I will be her patient till she retires. If you choose her, you will not be disappointed.

April 13th, 2015
Insurance Book Of Rules Is What She Follows.
100% goes by the insurance book of rules even if your plan covers better care. She won't order expensive MRI's or CT's until you have gone through ever single cheaper test she is allowed by insurance plans. I have a PPO plan and have had x-rays and physical therapy twice for the same problem with no results helpful.

March 31st, 2014
i need to see Dr. asasp.

January 24th, 2012
does not give up
Dr. Jafri possesses the clinical and caring skills patients seek and so often cannot find in a physician today. She is willing to discuss issues and gets to know you so that when something does come up, she knows when to probe and work through a medical issues.

December 21st, 2011
I went to Dr. Jafri after seeing another doctor for several years who did not seem to know what was wrong with me. Dr. Jafri took the time to do a thorough work up to diagnose my problem and to explain the reason for each test or consultation. Dr. Jafri answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable with each step. I am very thankful to have found a caring and wonderful doctor that I can rely on!

November 3rd, 2011
Dr. Fatima Jafri is an outstanding doctor. I recently had my 1st mammogram that came out with a suspiciuous mass. I had to have an ultrasound and a biopsy to make sure I did not have breast cancer. Throughout the entire process she contacted me numerous times. Ultimately I found out I do not have cancer and until the end she contacted me to advise me of next steps. She was gracious and empathetic. Thank you Dr. Jafri!

January 12th, 2011
Great Doctor, Wonderful Person
Dr Jafri has excellent bed side manners. She is very through and spends enough time explaining the diagnosis and work up answering all questions. She has excellent clinical skills and very good in diagnosing diseases accurately. She is very friendly and courteous. I am very happy to have her as my health care provider.

November 29th, 2010
Being a patient for several months, I never got a helpful diagnoses. I was passed around from Nero to Nero then drop has a patient when she wrote me 2 scripts in the same month. She wrote my script knowing I was going out of town for 2 and half months. Then got me dismissed has a patient for narcotic breach. Knowing why she wrote another script that month. I was on major addictive Meds and just let go of! Just like that after I complained she won't take me of these addictive meds when they weren't working! You try to find a dr after that! I always thought Doctors were suppose to care about their patients not do things to get them in trouble, they are suppose to let you know when something will hurt you.Not her! I am still paying for her mistakes! She never even looked at my records while I was in the office with her! UC Davis didn't stand behind me either! Be careful this place and this Dr aren't out to help you!