A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Janjua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Janjua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatima Janjua, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janjua graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Janjua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janjua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fatima Janjua practice?
Dr. Fatima Janjua practices Neurology near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Glendora Neurologists.