A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Raza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Raza MD is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fatima Raza practice?
- Dr. Fatima Raza has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Fatima Raza practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near , .