The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatima Khan
Dr. Fatima Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Grand Forks, ND. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago and Trinity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatima Khan has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fatima Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Yerkes
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology
Chicago, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Mark Fishbein
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Isabelle De Plaen
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi27