A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Sayeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Sayeed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayeed
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sayeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sayeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Cy Fair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Sayeed MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fatima Sayeed practice?
- Dr. Fatima Sayeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Sayeed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.