A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Sayeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Sayeed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayeed
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sayeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sayeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
- Cy Fair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Sayeed MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fatima Sayeed practice?
- Dr. Fatima Sayeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Sayeed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.