A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Tehranchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Tehranchi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehranchi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tehranchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehranchi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tehranchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Tehranchi MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fatima Tehranchi practice?
- Dr. Fatima Tehranchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatima Tehranchi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Endocrinologists.