A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Tehranchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Tehranchi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehranchi
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehranchi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tehranchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Tehranchi MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fatima Tehranchi practice?
- Dr. Fatima Tehranchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatima Tehranchi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Endocrinologists.