inactive

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2010
I have never had a doctor care enough about me to hold my hand. Most doctors never touch the patient except to examine them. It is refreshing to know that this doctor, Dr. Goda, does.

February 20th, 2009
Dr. (PhD)
This hideous doctor was assigned to my case following a gall bladder attack/visit to the ER. Her diagnoses turned out to be totally incorrect, resulting in a hospital stay that was not necessary. Upon eventually reviewing my own chart, I learned that she had come to several inaccurate conclusions based on arbitrary assumptions, and no hard evidence or lab work. She also suffers from a language barrier and should not attempt to communicate with English-speaking persons. It's going to take me months to recover from her errors, negligence, and to correct all of the misinformation now entered in a medical chart. She should not be allowed to practice medicine.

March 20th, 2015