A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatin Nahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatin Nahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatin Nahi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Nahi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatin Talib Nahi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fatin T. Nahi practice?
- Dr. Fatin Nahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatin Nahi practices Psychiatry near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Danville Psychiatrists.