A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatma Gul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatma Gul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatma Gul, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gul graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Gul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatma Gul MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fatma Gul practice?
- Dr. Fatma Gul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fatma Gul practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.