A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatma Gul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatma Gul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gul
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatma Gul, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gul graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Gul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatma Gul MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Fatma Gul practice?
- Dr. Fatma Gul has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatma Gul practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.