A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatma Gul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatma Gul, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gul graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Gul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fatma Gul practice?
Dr. Fatma Gul practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.