Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatma Khakoo
Dr. Fatma Khakoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khakoo is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital, ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin and Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatma Khakoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fatma Khakoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Titilola Famakinwa
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi14
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi32
Dr. Alafuro Oruene
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi28