A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatma Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatma Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatma Subhashchandra Patel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fatma S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Fatma Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fatma Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NY.
See Niagara Falls Radiologists.