Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatma Ramadan
Dr. Fatma Ramadan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Munster, IN, with another office in Hammond, IN. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramadan is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Community Hospital and St. Catherine Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatma Ramadan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fatma Ramadan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.
Dr. Fatima Hyder
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Munster, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jay Pandhi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Munster, IN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Samer Abbas
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Munster, IN 0.01 mi19