A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faustino Estella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faustino Estella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estella graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Estella has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faustino Falgui Estella MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Faustino F. Estella practice?
- Dr. Faustino Estella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faustino Estella practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.