A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fausto Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fausto Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fausto Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fausto Daniel Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fausto D. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Fausto Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fausto Cruz practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.