A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fausto Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fausto Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fausto Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fausto Daniel Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fausto D. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Fausto Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fausto Cruz practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.