A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fausto Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fausto Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fausto Abraham Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fausto A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Fausto Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.