A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fausto Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fausto Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fausto A. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.