Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fausto Gonzalez
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson Heights, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, Forest Hills Hospital and Harlem Hospital Center. Dr. Gonzalez has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fausto Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.
Dr. Cesar Bariso
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Anil Shirwaikar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0.10 mi41
Dr. Sandra Echeverri
Jackson Heights, NY 0.15 mi16