A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fausto Lazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fausto Lazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lazo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fausto J. Lazo practice?
Dr. Fausto Lazo practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, OH.
See Bridgeport Family Physicians.