Dr. Fauzia Baqai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fauzia Baqai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

NEVER VISIT! POOR STAFF/DOCTOR

Awful staff, they are terrible with scheduling. They are also disrespectful and not understanding; which they should be because they are of course working at a hospital! The nurses do not answer their phones, no one can provide proper information as needed and they are basically unhelpful.

April 25th, 2014

Dr. Baqai is such a pleasant doctor and makes you feel very relaxed. She also seems very eager to make your visit easy and simple. Awesome Doctor !!!!!!!

July 31st, 2013

Your needs do not matter to this doctor.

I had a surgical procedure performed by Dr. Baqai who sent me home with Tylenol-3 for pain management. I arrived home at 6:00pm and could not get my pain under control. I called the office the following morning and it took me 3 hours to get a nurse on the phone. I explained the situation to her and was advised to take some Motrin, which I had to point out I was anaphylactically allergic to. Furthermore, I was told that I "shouldn't be having any pain" so they weren't going to do anything about it. Dr. Baqai advised the nurse that she would not call in any further pain medication for me. I ended up at the ER, where I spent the entire day getting my pain under control. I was advised by the ER physician that Dr. Baqai is known to refuse any narcotics to her patients regardless of the reason despite the fact that my CRNA told me that she fully expected me to go home with stronger meds because I was allergic to Ibuprofen. I was made to feel like a drug-seeker, was given attitude by the nurse, and ended up spending $150 ER copay to do the doctor's job for her. It was dispassionate and substandard care. Be prepared to have to be your own advocate; this physician will not advocate for you.

January 13th, 2017