A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauzia Butt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Butt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauzia Khalid Butt MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fauzia K. Butt practice?
- Dr. Fauzia Butt has 1 office location.
Dr. Fauzia Butt practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.