A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Mahmood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Saint Clare`s Healthsystem
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauzia Mahmood MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fauzia Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Fauzia Mahmood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fauzia Mahmood practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ and Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Denville Psychiatrists.