A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Mahmood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Saint Clare`s Healthsystem
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahmood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fauzia F. Mahmood practice?
Dr. Fauzia Mahmood practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boonton, NJ and Montville, NJ.
See Denville Psychiatrists, Denville Adolescent Specialists, and Denville Pediatricians.