A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Mahmood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Saint Clare`s Healthsystem
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauzia Mahmood MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fauzia Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Fauzia Mahmood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fauzia Mahmood practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ and Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Denville Psychiatrists.