A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Maqbool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Maqbool is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauzia Maqbool, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maqbool graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Maqbool has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauzia O Maqbool BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fauzia O. Maqbool practice?
- Dr. Fauzia Maqbool has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fauzia Maqbool practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.