A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Osama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Osama is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauzia Osama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Osama graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauzia Osama MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fauzia Osama practice?
- Dr. Fauzia Osama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fauzia Osama practices Internal Medicine near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Yakima Internists.