A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed-Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Syed-Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syed-Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fauzia F. Syed-Khan practice?
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Cardiologists, and Flushing Endocrinologists.