A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed-Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed-Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauzia Farhat Syed-Khan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fauzia F. Syed-Khan practice?
- Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Astoria Internists.