A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauziya Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauziya Hassan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna.
Dr. Hassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauziya Hassan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fauziya Hassan practice?
- Dr. Fauziya Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fauziya Hassan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists, and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.