A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fauziya Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fauziya Hassan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna.
Dr. Hassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fauziya Hassan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fauziya Hassan practice?
- Dr. Fauziya Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fauziya Hassan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Pulmonologists, and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.