A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawad Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Nangrahar University.
Dr. Syed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawad Pasha Syed MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Fawad P. Syed practice?
- Dr. Fawad Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fawad Syed practices Allergy & Immunology near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Palmer Allergists.