Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fawad Tufail
Dr. Fawad Tufail, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denison, TX, with other offices in Waxahachie, TX and Yakima, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tufail is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Texoma Medical Center and Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fawad Tufail has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...