Dr. Fawad Zafar MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 50 reviews

October 31st, 2016
Dr Zafar did a prostate procedure on me. I was having trouble peeing and my flow was slow. Medicines were not working. I had a prostate ream job and my flow is now excellent. I cannot remember peeing so good in the last 30 years. Thank you Dr Zafar.

October 30th, 2016
The Doctor has been very helpful with my mother. He was able to find her problem and treat her. Before him we went to 2 other Doctors with not much help. Good job!

October 29th, 2016
Good experience with the Doctor and his staff. Doctor was kind and sincere and answered all my questions. Staff made me feel comfortable.

October 19th, 2016
Good Urologist, spends time, listens and connects well. He does not make you feel rushed. Office staff is good. Highly recommend him.

September 16th, 2016
Compassionate and competent!
I had been thinking about having a vasectomy for a number of years now so I finally decided to pull the trigger. I researched Urologists and decided to schedule my procedure with Dr Zafar. It was clear through the consultation and procedure that he knew his stuff. His bedside manner was also very nice which made me feel good. I would highly recommend him!

August 24th, 2016
I have had ED for almost 8 years I heard about Dr. Zafar from a friend. He was highly recommended. He did surgery and my problem is gone . He is a very good doctor and has excellent bedside manner.

July 6th, 2016
Have seen Doctor Zafar for cancer of the prostate for nearly 10 years. He is up to date with what is new in medicine. He has kept my prostate cancer under control. I am very pleased with his work.

July 5th, 2016
Very good Urologist!
Dr Zafar is a very good Urologist. I have had problems with kidney stones over the last 10 years. I have seen other Urologists before. They just treated the stone and they always came back. Dr Zafar did litohtripsy on me and got rid of the stones. He then ran extensive tests to find out what is causing it. I made diet changes and for 3 years have been stone free.

July 4th, 2016
Dr. Zafar did a great job with the procedure. The nursing staff was very good. My kidney stone procedure was pain free.. Dr Zafar called to check on my recovery and tomake sure I was doing well. I recommend Dr. Zafar!

July 3rd, 2016
Great experience
I had a vasectomy. He was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Good results and was back to work the next day. Could not have asked for a better experience!!

July 1st, 2016
Dr Zafar has been taking care of me for bladder cancer for last 9 years. I see him regularly for a bladder exam. Over the years he has removed several cancerous polyps and kept me safe. Highly recommend him!

June 30th, 2016
Full Marks!
I was referred to Dr Zafar by a friend. I am in my 40's and had ED which really caused problems in my personal life. He was very patient and heard me out. He then started me on medications which worked right away. My ED problem is now gone. Full marks!