Dr. Fawad Zafar MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017
I needed to a hve a vasectomy and asked around at work. It turned out 4 of my co-workers had gone to Dr. Zafar for vasectomy and all had good results. That made the decision easy. Procedure was only 10 minutes and I had no pain. He called the next day and so did his nurse. Very satisfied with the care I received.

March 1st, 2017
I came to see Dr.Zafar for man problems. During the check up he ordered a blood test for prosate cancer which came back abnormal. He did a biopsy and there was early cancer. I am only 52 years old and am so glad it was caught in time. It was treated and am doing well. Dr.Zafar did a great job for me.

February 24th, 2017
Dr. Zafar has treated my infertility problems. My sperm count was low. He found varicose veins and repaired them. My sperm count went up to normal. We are now blessed with a baby!! Very pleased with his care!

January 26th, 2017
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer by Dr. Zafar almost 10 years ago. He found it in time and I had radiation. I have been doing very well since then. He checks my blood levels regularly. Very pleased with his care.

October 31st, 2016
Dr Zafar did a prostate procedure on me. I was having trouble peeing and my flow was slow. Medicines were not working. I had a prostate ream job and my flow is now excellent. I cannot remember peeing so good in the last 30 years. Thank you Dr Zafar.

October 30th, 2016
The Doctor has been very helpful with my mother. He was able to find her problem and treat her. Before him we went to 2 other Doctors with not much help. Good job!

October 29th, 2016
Good experience with the Doctor and his staff. Doctor was kind and sincere and answered all my questions. Staff made me feel comfortable.

October 19th, 2016
Good Urologist, spends time, listens and connects well. He does not make you feel rushed. Office staff is good. Highly recommend him.

September 16th, 2016
Compassionate and competent!
I had been thinking about having a vasectomy for a number of years now so I finally decided to pull the trigger. I researched Urologists and decided to schedule my procedure with Dr Zafar. It was clear through the consultation and procedure that he knew his stuff. His bedside manner was also very nice which made me feel good. I would highly recommend him!

August 24th, 2016
I have had ED for almost 8 years I heard about Dr. Zafar from a friend. He was highly recommended. He did surgery and my problem is gone . He is a very good doctor and has excellent bedside manner.

July 6th, 2016
Have seen Doctor Zafar for cancer of the prostate for nearly 10 years. He is up to date with what is new in medicine. He has kept my prostate cancer under control. I am very pleased with his work.

July 5th, 2016
Very good Urologist!
Dr Zafar is a very good Urologist. I have had problems with kidney stones over the last 10 years. I have seen other Urologists before. They just treated the stone and they always came back. Dr Zafar did litohtripsy on me and got rid of the stones. He then ran extensive tests to find out what is causing it. I made diet changes and for 3 years have been stone free.