Dr. Fawaz Abdrabbo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 9th, 2016
Never Again! Worst doctor I have ever seen.
This doctor thinks he knows more than anyone/everyone else. Does not even attempt to listen to the patient. Decided after 5 minutes that my previous diagnosis was incorrect and tried to treat me for what he thought I had without any consideration for the fact that I had been successfully treated for the past two years. Gave me medicines that do not do anything good for me.

June 6th, 2016
He is honestly the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen..... I only went to see him because my old psychiatrist has become hard to see since moving. He does not believe that people should take stimulants and also does not believe that adults should be treated for ADHD..... As a hospital employee with a neuroscience background it is my sincere beleif that he has not kept up with advances in medicine and thus is not reputable

October 12th, 2015
This is not a good place to get well. I wasted a lot of time with this doctor without getting much help with my problems. Finally wised up and found another doctor. He talks all the time and doesn't listen. He is always late and never apologizes. There are better choices in this area.

July 24th, 2013
I would choose this Dr again.

April 6th, 2013
Although he spent a lot of time with me he occasionally misunderstood me, was rude/peevish, and had poor bedside manner. He refused to treat my main complaints and disregarded my previous psychiatrists' clinical opinion about my condition. He insisted on treating a problem that I did not care to fix and he pushed to load me up on several medications without determining if they would even working individually. I feel that he caused me more psychiatric problems due to medication side effects. Not only did his treatment not improve what he sought to improve, all the while I continue to have problems at work becuase he refused treat my main complaint. I will never go back to him and would not recommend him to friend.