Dr. Fawaz Alfarra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fawaz Alfarra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Fawaz Alfarra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017

I love Dr. Alfarra. He is always available when I need him. I have no problems getting my refill medication and the staff is very kind and helpful all the time.

June 8th, 2016

I Know Dr. Alfarra for a long time, my mother and grandmother are his patients too, what I liked about him is his bedside manner, giving enough time for his patients to understand what are the medical problems, explaining them is a simple way that any patient can understand. he is the best..

March 22nd, 2016

I just want to mention, that Dr. Alfarra is a excellent physician, who got good bedside manner too, ( I knew him for awhile ) , his office staff are professional too .. I just felt that I am obligated to write these few words... I appreciate his effort in helping his patients..and helping me...

June 4th, 2014

Need to advise staff on professionalism and courtesy to patients

Staff (Minerva) talks down to patients. She is rude and discourteous to patients. She is not a doctor but acts with supermacy and "know it all".

June 7th, 2013

Complete Physical

I have been going to Dr. Alfarra for many years, and feel he is a great doctor. However, today I went to him today, to have some blood drawn from one of my arms or veins. I have really good vains, from what most people who tell me if they have to get blood from me. However, the Doctors nurse, Moe had a very difficult time sticking the needle in one of my two very noticeable vains, in my right arm. He pricked the needle into the vain, not getting blood proceeded to move the needle around in my arm trying to get blood. I became agitated had asked him to take the needle out, I did not want him to work on me again. He pleaded with me to give in a second chance, which I did. He was able to stick the needle in a less noticeable vain without moving the needle around in my arm. He is a nice person, but one I would not feel comfortable in sticking me with a needle again.

February 17th, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE - THE DOCTOR MAKES YOU SEE HIM EVERY 4 MONTHS WHETHER YOU NEED TO OR NOT TO GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION REFILLS. HE HIJACKS YOU SO YOU PAY HIM!!!! RIDICULOUS!!! IM NOT REALLY EVEN SURE HE KNOWS WHAT THE HECK HE IS DOING - DO NOT GO - AND BY THE WAY - HIS OFFICE STAFF IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST IN THE BUSINESS!!!!!

June 6th, 2010

Dr Alfarra is easy to talk to and he is a good listener. After listening he explains what the problem could be and makes sure that the appropriate tests are done. He explains why he is having the test done. He follows up on the medication for each visit. He has a calm way of talking and doesn't treat me as an aged person that should just be given pills for every complaint.

November 4th, 2009

Dr alfarra is a Doctor that listens to you and explain everything you must know about your health .he is the best

October 23rd, 2009

THIS OFFICE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND AT THE SAME TIME FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. DR. ALFARRA IS THOROUGH AND TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN, MY HUSBAND IS A DIABETIC AND HATES TO GO TO THE DR. UNTIL NOW.. HE TRUSTS DR. ALFARRA AND LIKES THE STAFF. HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS WITH RESPECT. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTITIAN AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

September 2nd, 2009

Highly Recommended

If you want a doctor that is courteous and caring, Dr. Alfarra is the doctor you will want to go to. He listens to your concerns and follows up on your progress. His staff is the best, too. Sometimes it is difficult to get through to the office, but I have never found them to be rude.

February 24th, 2017