A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawaz Faisal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawaz Faisal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawaz Faisal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faisal graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faisal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawaz F Faisal MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fawaz F. Faisal practice?
- Dr. Fawaz Faisal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fawaz Faisal practices Neurology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Neurologists.