Neurologists

2625 W Alameda Ave
Ste 322
Burbank, CA 91505
818-845-2255
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Mary P on Feb 26th, 2014

The staff is friendly and generally remember the patients' names after one or two visits, but the wait time is excessive. Dr. Faisal is good at what he does, but is often pulled away to go to the hospital. When it is your turn, though, he does devote the time you need to you.

|  DON'T GO THERE!  |  show details
by Ex-patient! on Jul 3rd, 2013

I used doctor Faisal in the late 1990s, I found him uncaring and arrogant, and his office to be one of the worst-run and the to have one of the worst staffs I have encountered. When my husband was referred there two years ago, I warned him to not bother and to go somewhere else. He did not listen. He too had a terrible experience: long waits, lost records, rude staff, confusion and lack of care all around. Needless to say, my husband has moved on too.

|  Arrogant with oversized ego  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2013

Most awful experience with this doctor and office personnel. Will not go back. Very arrogant, judgemental, not caring and not knowlegable either! In sum: not a doctor for a person with any neuro diagnosis. Do not recommend.

|  BE CAREFUL  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

I HAD A RECOMMENDATION TO THIS DOCTOR THROUGH ER DOC AND I DO HAVE A SCIENCE MAJOR,SO I WAS TREATED LIKE AN UNITELLINGENT PERSON, ROBOTLIKE,NOT LISTENING TO MY PROBLEMS THAT ALL THE MEDICATIONS THAT WERE MENTIONED I HAVE TRIED ALREADY,PLZ SAVE SOME MONEY AND CHOOSE A DOC WHO CARES NOT ONLY FOR YOUR WALLET AND I AM A CASH PATIENT,ALL THEY SAID WAS LETS DO EEG AND SLEEP STUDY TOTALING 3000 DOLLARS..HERE IS THE ADVICE HE GAVE ME, SO THANKS FAISAL

|  Knowledgable Dr, courteous staff  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr Faisal is a genuine and caring doctor. The moment he walks in he introduces himself and sits down to talk. Ive never felt rushed out of his office like i have in other specialists. Also yes, he can run behind sometimes due to emergencies at the hospital (he works at St Josephs), but his staff is always nice enough to call an hour ahead of time of more to let me know not to rush in. For this man, i would wait however. He knows so much more than just neurology and he and his staff are always willing to help with any matters or questions i have. BEST NEUROLOGIST IN BURBANK!!

|  Doctor Fasial the worst  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Doctor fasial One of the worst Doctors around . He saw me 5 times he told me he coudent helpe me but wanted to come in one a a month he we could tald for 160 Dollars. I then comfronted him . This was the funny part and this is how dum he is he told me that he was going to call the police which he did but he is so stupited just asking a couple qustion he self attmited he made ..what else can you espect when yougo yo some school Medical School University Of Damascus that is not in usa . Thanks to fasial he send me back to work . I lost 3 jobs because of his dum advace . The thing he realise is whats he going to do when he .get his Doctor lic taken away , I heard selling oranges on the corner may be he coud be good at that.Tony Perez

|  Return to Damascus  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

dr. Faisal should have his license revoked. When I first walked in and tried to explain what was going on he told me to shut up!He misdiagnosed my problem. Sent me for physical therapy withoutAn x-ray, MRI or ct scan. When I woke up in excruciating pain Unable to walk he treated me as a drug addict seeking narcotics.His staff is just like him...rude, stupid, arrogant, overall inconsiderateAnd uncaring. Stay away from this quack. He was educated in Syria and he should go back there. Let him mistreat his own kind!!!

|  compassionate and skilled  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

He treated me after a syncope in which I totaled my car--blackout. He let me through a series of tough tests to determine if my unconsciousness was neurological--ultimately it was not and he helped me get my Driver's License back--very precise, honest, and caring.

Sep 21st, 2011

An amazing Docter and he has excellent staff backing him up!!!!

|  He's the Best  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

Dr. Faisal has been treating my severe chronic and acute low back and neck problems for almost two years, and with the help of his associate, Dr. Shouka DC they have improved the quality of my life, mobility and general well being. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is great, and even though a busy day will take some extra time, he's more than worth it!Gail Romero, Burbank

Feb 1st, 2011

He Is My favorate Soctor he is the best neurologest

by Wendy Freitag-Gass on Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Faisal is an incredible doctor. I owe my standard of life with a chronic disease to this doctor. He is supportive, caring and is knowledgable in cutting edge practices. He's absolutely brilliant and I'm grateful to have found him! He will advise you and advocate for you and I give him 100 gold stars!!! I trust him implicitly and would recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist. It took me ten years to find him and I've been with him now for almost ten years and I feel blessed to have found him. His staff is the best now that it's ever been, especially Jessie! I send thanks from the bottom of my heart to Dr. Faisal for his care, concern and treatment of me!