Dr. Fawaz Faisal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fawaz Faisal?

July 19th, 2017

Faisal Doesn't Listen.

My wife was having serious problems. She has MS, but it was unknown at the time of the visit with Faisal. It was sort of an emergency visit because of some serious pains, she was referred to him by her regular doctor. When we saw Faisal, he worked very quickly, as though he was super rushed and didn't want to be bothered. He was only in the room with us for maybe 4 minutes. My wife kept trying to talk to him and explain the problems she was having, and he kept interrupting her, never letting her finish a sentence. How can a doctor do their job if they won't ever let the patient talk? I mean seriously? We never went back to him.

March 10th, 2017

This guy needs to keep appointments

August 19th, 2016

Ex-Patient

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Faisal, as a physician. He is gracious, warm, respectful. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about 3 staff members (which is why I cancelled my Appt. & his care). Staff is uncaring, touchy, irritable, and unprofessional. Very unfortunate, indeed... as Dr. Faisal is a kind/professional Dr., who came across quite humble and caring. Here's a fact: staff needs retraining in customer care service, grace and professionalism. Regardless, as reviews attest (despite my issue is the latest in a pattern of complaints about staff): I would still recommend Dr. Faisal for his care, as a Neurologist. Dr. Faisal merits recognition; however, he needs to face the pattern most complaints reflect (his RUDE staff!).

September 12th, 2015

Worst service ever!

February 26th, 2014

The staff is friendly and generally remember the patients' names after one or two visits, but the wait time is excessive. Dr. Faisal is good at what he does, but is often pulled away to go to the hospital. When it is your turn, though, he does devote the time you need to you.

July 3rd, 2013

DON'T GO THERE!

I used doctor Faisal in the late 1990s, I found him uncaring and arrogant, and his office to be one of the worst-run and the to have one of the worst staffs I have encountered. When my husband was referred there two years ago, I warned him to not bother and to go somewhere else. He did not listen. He too had a terrible experience: long waits, lost records, rude staff, confusion and lack of care all around. Needless to say, my husband has moved on too.

April 7th, 2013

Arrogant with oversized ego

Most awful experience with this doctor and office personnel. Will not go back. Very arrogant, judgemental, not caring and not knowlegable either! In sum: not a doctor for a person with any neuro diagnosis. Do not recommend.

November 30th, 2012

BE CAREFUL

I HAD A RECOMMENDATION TO THIS DOCTOR THROUGH ER DOC AND I DO HAVE A SCIENCE MAJOR,SO I WAS TREATED LIKE AN UNITELLINGENT PERSON, ROBOTLIKE,NOT LISTENING TO MY PROBLEMS THAT ALL THE MEDICATIONS THAT WERE MENTIONED I HAVE TRIED ALREADY,PLZ SAVE SOME MONEY AND CHOOSE A DOC WHO CARES NOT ONLY FOR YOUR WALLET AND I AM A CASH PATIENT,ALL THEY SAID WAS LETS DO EEG AND SLEEP STUDY TOTALING 3000 DOLLARS..HERE IS THE ADVICE HE GAVE ME, SO THANKS FAISAL

October 27th, 2012

Knowledgable Dr, courteous staff

Dr Faisal is a genuine and caring doctor. The moment he walks in he introduces himself and sits down to talk. Ive never felt rushed out of his office like i have in other specialists. Also yes, he can run behind sometimes due to emergencies at the hospital (he works at St Josephs), but his staff is always nice enough to call an hour ahead of time of more to let me know not to rush in. For this man, i would wait however. He knows so much more than just neurology and he and his staff are always willing to help with any matters or questions i have. BEST NEUROLOGIST IN BURBANK!!

September 13th, 2012

Return to Damascus

dr. Faisal should have his license revoked. When I first walked in and tried to explain what was going on he told me to shut up!He misdiagnosed my problem. Sent me for physical therapy withoutAn x-ray, MRI or ct scan. When I woke up in excruciating pain Unable to walk he treated me as a drug addict seeking narcotics.His staff is just like him...rude, stupid, arrogant, overall inconsiderateAnd uncaring. Stay away from this quack. He was educated in Syria and he should go back there. Let him mistreat his own kind!!!

December 13th, 2011

compassionate and skilled

He treated me after a syncope in which I totaled my car--blackout. He let me through a series of tough tests to determine if my unconsciousness was neurological--ultimately it was not and he helped me get my Driver's License back--very precise, honest, and caring.

September 22nd, 2011

An amazing Docter and he has excellent staff backing him up!!!!