Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fawaz Habeeb
Dr. Fawaz Habeeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Habeeb is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Habeeb has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fawaz Habeeb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fawaz Habeeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Michele Postma
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi21
Dr. Phillip Madonia
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10
Dr. Timothy Williams
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7