A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawaz Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawaz Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawaz Haddad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Haddad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fawaz E. Haddad practice?
Dr. Fawaz Haddad practices Pediatrics near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Pediatricians.