A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawaz Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawaz Haddad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawaz Haddad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Haddad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawaz E Haddad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fawaz E. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Fawaz Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Fawaz Haddad practices Pediatrics near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Pediatricians.