A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawn Jin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawn Jin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawn Jin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jin graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Penrose Hospital
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawn Jin DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fawn Jin practice?
- Dr. Fawn Jin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fawn Jin practices Internal Medicine near Elkhorn, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Elkhorn Internists.