A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawwaz Hamati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawwaz Hamati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamati
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hamati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamati graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamati has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawwaz I Hamati MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fawwaz I. Hamati practice?
- Dr. Fawwaz Hamati has 1 office location.
Dr. Fawwaz Hamati practices Cardiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.