A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawwaz Hamati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawwaz Hamati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamati graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamati has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fawwaz Hamati practice?
Dr. Fawwaz Hamati practices Cardiology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Greeneville, TN.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.