A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawzi Fawaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawaz graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Fawaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Walton Reg Hosp, Defuniak Spgs, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawzi Fawaz MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fawzi Fawaz practice?
- Dr. Fawzi Fawaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fawzi Fawaz practices Surgery near Defuniak Springs, FL.
See Defuniak Springs Surgeons.