Fawzi G Mehanna MD Patient Reviews

• Lakeland, FL

June 3rd, 2016
Great Doctor and staff
I love Dr. Mehanna he has been my saving grace at times when my own neurologist and rheumatologist had no idea what they were doing. This man has gone above and beyond when it comes to me and the special attention and care that I need. He is an awesome doctor and his staff is pretty prefect to. I would not ever go any where else! 💜😊

September 11th, 2015
Best Doctor I've been to in over 20 years.!

February 1st, 2015
Awesome and very knowledgeable dr. And the staff are awesome.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Mehanna is amazing!

March 19th, 2012
Execellent testimony of Dr Mehanna
Dr Mehanna is an excellent doctor, he cares for his patients, he respect their time, he is courteous to the point.You are not a number in his office, smart knows what he is doing and if something complicated he will send you to the right specialists, I admire this doctor , I recommend him to all my family and friends, he is the best!!!!

November 21st, 2011
A Pleased Patient
I cannot be greatful enough for the ongoing time & effort Dr.Mehanna has put into my case. I have multiple medical issues dealing with my endocrine system. I have been able to ask all the questions necessary to comprehend what is transpiring with my health. Thank-you and your staff for always doing an excellent job. Thank-you again.Respectfully,A pleased patient.

March 17th, 2011
He is the best doctor I know...and i know a lot of them!!!
I have never been so impressed with the level of knowledge, as I have been with him!He is a genius, nice and extremely caring. I WAS a patient there for nearly two years...and NEVER was he unprofessional in his words...OR his actions! I really wish he was still my doctor!The problem...he has a crazy wife...AND she also works there. So, if you are hot...dont even bother stopping in...she will kick you out!

October 28th, 2010
not too good...
I has a very bad experience with Dr. Mehanna. He touched me high up on my leg while talking to me and said "do you work out?". Creepy. He treated my husband and knows we are married because I had gone in with him on his visits previously. He explained an illness wrong to me. He explained a disease inaccurately to my sister. He offered to do a pelvic exam on me after I asked for a referral to a female obgyn. He got angry when I told him I was not sure about taking a prescription med. and said, "do you want me to take it for you?"

September 8th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
I have been seening Dr. Mehanna for at least 5 yrs. you will not receive any better treatment by another Doctor. He's really a class act in my book....