Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would like to see De. Soliman , not his PA.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great nurses and a fabulous great doctor.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Soliman Is great, he is a credit to his profession. He's caring, knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable being under his care. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Soliman was very attentive to my concerns and prescribed antibiotics that made the infection on my leg go away. I was given a one week follow up appointment so he could recheck my leg again to make sure it was healing.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with Dr. Soliman but with the problems and pain that I have in my legs, I was a little disappointed that I had to wait another month for the "vein" test" to be done.. I didn't think I would have to wait this long again for something

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i liked him

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Soliman is a very thorough, kind and patient provider. All my concerns were discussed. The office staff acted in a friendly and organized manner.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. is the greatest. He is very good at what he does. He is also very nice to his patients. always friendly and kind and concerned. The whole office staff are great people too. They make you feel so comfortable and they laugh and make you feel better.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good visit. Problem addressed well, nurses very nice and was well satisfied. Have a return visit.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office/clerical workers need to be trained in some areas. I had two phone reminders for my appointment from two office girls, within four minutes. Whenever a question was asked, workers had to ask someone else for the proper answer.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The care that I received from Dr Soliman and his staff was excellent. Prior to the surgery I was extremely nervous and upset. All the questions that my family and I had were answered and we felt confident that we made the correct choice. Thank you. RM

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was professional, caring, and informative. I was seen within a reasonable time and the office staff was helpful in scheduling everything I needed for follow up.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Since relocating to the Florida Gulf Coast, 6years ago, Dr Soliman has been my Vascular Specialist. His office is managed quite professionally, and, most important, Dr Soliman is thorough, and uniquely qualified in his field of expertise

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Need to find exact problem and solve it so I can walk and enjoy life Again .

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good service, surgery was done on spur of moment, and I appreciated that.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not happy with outcome!Still have large bump on stomach! Thought it would become smaller! Service is great nice people great ! DR. Carrie is very good and also nice Just the bump is not very attractive! Jerry

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this Doctor and staff! They make you feel comfortable like your the only patient they have. They explain so I can understand. I have no problem trusting these doctors with all my medical needs. (Love love love Adrian)

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctors assistance were very friendly as was the office staff , I like how doctor Soliman explained what was going on and how he could help me .

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While I was at an appointment with another Dr., that Dr. called Dr. Soliman and asked if he could fit me in that day. Dr. Soliman did, although I wasn't an established patient. Not only was I apprecitive, I received excellent care.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased to have found Dr. Soliman! I was able to be seen right away, and he addressed my issue with skill, professionalism, and I found him to be very pleasant and reassuring.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Doctor Soliman as a surgeon. When surgery is necessary seek him out. He's a good listener and he's patient and decisive. Doctor Solimans staff are busy hardworking ladies who went out of their way to take my phone calls with my concerns

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Explained everything. Firm handshake, warm smile, makes me feel confident about my upcoming surgery.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was very nice. he is doing some checking of my previous hospital records and said he will get back to me. He wasn't quick to just jump into surgery like most doctors which is a good thing. Seems compassionate

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Certified Medical Billing Specialist show details Certified Medical Billing Specialist
by Amber on Feb 20th, 2014

Did a excellent job during surgery. Was very rude and short with the patient and the family after the fact. No bed side manner what so ever. I deal with many different doctors on a daily basis and I was appalled at his interaction with the patient and family.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

VERY IMPRESSIVE

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
surgury. show details surgury.
by Richard balog on Feb 17th, 2014

I just wanted to write about this wonderfull Dr. He had to do emergency surgery on my husband almost 20 years ago for his gall bladder. he took a long time but he saved his life. I would recommend him to anyone considering surgery. He has a great bedside manner also. He is so caring and took the time to explain what he had done. Then just this last month my husband goes into the Er with a hernia rupture. He was full of gangrene also . Dr removed it and part of his intestine. Once again he took time to explain everything. My husband was almost lost on the table. He told him to never have surgery unless it is an emergency. He was so nice to us both and showed that he is kindhearted and really does care for his patients.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the complete office staff are all professional and made my visit easy, thank you

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very satisfied with the entire office visit...everyone is so helpful and kind.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to this office. I came here on a recommendation and was not disappointed.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

surgery went great, had no problems, office staff very good

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit..clear directions and course of action explained.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only problem was the amount of time I had to wait. Hopefully the next visit will be better.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait because Dr. had surgery that afternoon but appreciate him squeezing patients in the morning. He answered my concerns and will see him after more testing is done. Office staff is professional and helpful.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Needed more clarification on what to do next.e