Dr. Fawzi Soliman MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 3 reviews

August 29th, 2016
Confident I'm in Good Hands!
It was my first visit to Dr. Soliman for a hemorrhoid surgery evaluation. The staff was friendly, efficient and made me feel very comfortable given the sensitive nature of my condition. Dr. Soliman conducted the exam as quickly and painlessly as possible, explained my options and answered all of my questions. I have scheduled my surgery with him and found out he uses the very latest in surgical techniques and equipment to minimize bleeding, pain and recovery. I am confident I'm in good hands!

August 25th, 2016
Fabulous!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Soliman. He is punctual, kind, easy going, and easy to talk to. He explained everything and answered any questions I had. 100% recommended.

February 17th, 2014
surgury.
I just wanted to write about this wonderfull Dr. He had to do emergency surgery on my husband almost 20 years ago for his gall bladder. he took a long time but he saved his life. I would recommend him to anyone considering surgery. He has a great bedside manner also. He is so caring and took the time to explain what he had done. Then just this last month my husband goes into the Er with a hernia rupture. He was full of gangrene also . Dr removed it and part of his intestine. Once again he took time to explain everything. My husband was almost lost on the table. He told him to never have surgery unless it is an emergency. He was so nice to us both and showed that he is kindhearted and really does care for his patients.