A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawzi Suliaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawzi Suliaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suliaman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suliaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawzi Suliaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suliaman graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Suliaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawzi Ahmad Suliaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fawzi A. Suliaman practice?
- Dr. Fawzi Suliaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Fawzi Suliaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Allergists and North Bergen Pediatricians.