A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawzi Suliaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawzi Suliaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suliaman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suliaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawzi Suliaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suliaman graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Suliaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawzi Ahmad Suliaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fawzi A. Suliaman practice?
- Dr. Fawzi Suliaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Fawzi Suliaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Allergists and North Bergen Pediatricians.