A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawzi Suliaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawzi Suliaman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suliaman graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Suliaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawzi Ahmad Suliaman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fawzi A. Suliaman practice?
- Dr. Fawzi Suliaman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fawzi Suliaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Millburn Allergists and Millburn Pediatricians.