A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawzia Jaffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawzia Jaffee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawzia Jaffee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawzia N Jaffee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fawzia N. Jaffee practice?
- Dr. Fawzia Jaffee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fawzia Jaffee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.