A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawzia Samaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawzia Samaan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawzia Samaan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaan graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Samaan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawzia F Samaan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fawzia F. Samaan practice?
- Dr. Fawzia Samaan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Fawzia Samaan practices Anesthesiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists.