A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fay Kastrinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fay Kastrinos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kastrinos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fay Kastrinos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastrinos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kastrinos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fay Kastrinos MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fay Kastrinos practice?
- Dr. Fay Kastrinos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fay Kastrinos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.