A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fay Kastrinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fay Kastrinos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kastrinos
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kastrinos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fay Kastrinos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastrinos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kastrinos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fay Kastrinos MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fay Kastrinos practice?
- Dr. Fay Kastrinos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fay Kastrinos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.