A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fay Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fay Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fay Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fay E Simon MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fay E. Simon practice?
- Dr. Fay Simon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fay Simon practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Dallas Internists.