A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayak Kamili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayak Kamili, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamili
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayak Kamili, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamili graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayak S Kamili MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fayak S. Kamili practice?
- Dr. Fayak Kamili has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fayak Kamili practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Cardiologists.