A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayak Kamili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayak Kamili, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayak Kamili, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamili graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayak Shameem Kamili MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fayak S. Kamili practice?
- Dr. Fayak Kamili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fayak Kamili practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Elm, TX and Omaha, NE.
See Frisco Internists, Frisco Cardiologists, and Frisco Nuclear Medicine Physicians.