A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayda Zakariya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayda Zakariya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakariya graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Zakariya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayda Nahe Zakariya MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fayda N. Zakariya practice?
- Dr. Fayda Zakariya has 1 office location.
Dr. Fayda Zakariya practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.