Dr. Fereshteh Ahmadian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fereshteh Ahmadian?

June 16th, 2016

Caring and Compassionate

Dr A is very compassionate, caring doctor. She is very attentive and allows me to ask questions and discuss options

January 20th, 2016

Dr Ahmadian is amazing. She is very thorough and you never feel like you are rushed. She seems to really care about her patients.

November 17th, 2015

Dr. Ahmadian has unmatched bedside manners and a thoroughness in her exams and pre-tests (blood work, X-rays, etc). It truly gives me comfort knowing I have her as my primary medical care provider. Outstanding

September 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor

August 10th, 2015

She is a very genuine person. I am so glad I choose her .

June 26th, 2013

I am extremely picky about what doctor I go to. I had to go through several internists in CT until I found Dr Ahmadian. She is a rare find-caring, compassionate, great diagnostician, follows up, and really knows her stuff! She makes each patient feel important, cared about, and extremely well taken care of!

December 3rd, 2012

Dr Ahmadian used to be caring

Dr. Ahmadian really was one of those doctors that do not seem to exist anymore. She was compassionate and very caring. Something changed... unfortunately she has become just like many of the doctors...wait ....rush through appt....no follow-up....and worse of all has her staff return your phone call ...hmmmm

September 6th, 2012

Dr. A. is a most caring, compassionate,concerned physician. She always spends as much time as is needed during each visit. Obviously, there will be times when an appoinment will a require shorter amount of time but there have been many times that I require a fairly lengthy visit, and Dr. A. will give me the time. She is very competent in checking all aspects of my health, recommending whatever tests or specialists I might need. I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years and wouldn't think of moving on. I have the greatest respect for Dr. A. as well as a true affection.

July 3rd, 2012

Lovely person, excellent doctor

Dr A has been my physician for many years. She is a wonderful person, compassionate and kind but also talks tough when she needs to set you on track.I am moving out of state but will come back to CT for my annual physicals.

June 1st, 2011

Dr. A. is a very smart and caring physician. She is a gifted diagnostician. She really listen's when you talk. I feel like I am in great hands knowing that she's my doctor. Can't say enough good.

May 31st, 2011

The wait is worth it

I almost always have to wait to see Dr Ahmadian, but I know that it is because she spends so much time with each patient. She always listens to all your concerns and picks up on the littlest thing. I find that she always tells you the truth in the kindest most caring and personal way. I always leave feeling like she cares about me and will do her best to figure out what is wrong and how best to treat me. She has been my Primary care doctor for about 15 years and I am very grateful for her excellent and compassionate care.

December 30th, 2009

Dr Ahmadian has excellent bedside manner- she is focussed and attentive, gives informative answers to all questions. Treats her patients as people.