Dr. Faye Barclay-Shell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faye Barclay-Shell?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Faye Barclay-Shell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016

Terrifying experience

This was the worst and most horrific experience possible for my daughter who was going for a sports physical. She is 11 years old and was asked "if she liked girls". It only got worse from there as her genitals were examined. This is not normal protocol for a children's physical. She did not have consent by a parent or by my daughter. She didn't even explain what she was doing. My daughter was terrified. I can only hope and pray that no other children will have to experience anything like this. We have filed a police report.

August 19th, 2016

Grandma

I recently took my grandkids to this Dr she was just filling in at the office but our experience was a bit overwhelming first of all they were just going for a school physical she was rude and when she did the the boys privates she hurt them then made fun of them because they were about to cry she told my youngest grandson of 7 to close his eyes for her then she said now I can cut your head off I'm not sure if I should report her to the police or just let it go my grandson were a bit scared after this experience I don't know where to go to stop this from happening to others thanks

April 29th, 2016

I hope she has improved with time

I just happened upon Dr. Barclay-Shel's name recently in a search for a medical practice. Here's my story.... My son is now 21 years old and when he was between the ages of 4mo and 9mo Dr. Barclay-Shel was his Pediatrician through a clinic on E. 10th St. (east side of Indianapolis). My son had suffered an ear infection that whole time, 5months!, the only treatment that Dr. Barclay-Shel offered was 6 different antibiotics that none of them cleared up the infection. I continually asked about taking my son to an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor (my son was on Medicaid and he would have had to be referred by his pediatrician for Medicaid to pay) and I was told no she would not be referring my son. Finally I took him to a chiropractor (did not need a referral) after my mom had told her chiropractor what was going on. After 2 weeks of treatment with a chiropractor my son's ears were clear of all infection and have only been irritated once due to a bad cold when he was 6 since. In my opinion, Dr. Barclay-Shel was not open to any other form of treatment other than what she was willing to offer.

September 21st, 2017